And, just because, here's some of my favorite things from this past week.
- I'm loving a new-to-me blog, Sweetapolita. This girl makes so many beautiful cakes and other treats, and her entire blog is eye candy. I think I'm going to attempt her Strawberry Cake this weekend.
- I'm loving this post by Kristen, a Maryland-based photographer, about her recent engagement. I've been reading her blog for several years, and this has to be one of the sweetest engagement stories ever!
- I'm loving the fact that spring keeps trying to come through, despite the snow we're getting today. Spring colors are my fave!
- I'm loving this OPI Moisturing Cream. My hands were so dry and the skin on my knuckles was cracking (gross, I know) like it does every winter, but they've healed so well now after putting a ton of this stuff on for the last couple of days.
- I'm loving the verses in my Bible reading this week, especially these two:
The LORD has appeared to me of old, saying: "Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn You." ~ Jeremiah 31:3
"Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh. Is there anything too hard for Me?" ~ Jeremiah 32:37
I hope you all have a wonderful Friday!