Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday Favorites

Friday's here, and next comes the weekend!  I have a habit of planning a ton of things to accomplish, and usually end up actually doing one or two of those things.  So here's to a productive, yet, relaxing, weekend :)

And, just because, here's some of my favorite things from this past week.

 - I'm loving a new-to-me blog, Sweetapolita.  This girl makes so many beautiful cakes and other treats, and her entire blog is eye candy.  I think I'm going to attempt her Strawberry Cake this weekend.

 - I'm loving this post by Kristen, a Maryland-based photographer, about her recent engagement.  I've been reading her blog for several years, and this has to be one of the sweetest engagement stories ever!

 - I'm loving the fact that spring keeps trying to come through, despite the snow we're getting today.  Spring colors are my fave!


 - I'm loving this OPI Moisturing Cream.  My hands were so dry and the skin on my knuckles was cracking (gross, I know) like it does every winter, but they've healed so well now after putting a ton of this stuff on for the last couple of days.


 - I'm loving the verses in my Bible reading this week, especially these two:

    The LORD has appeared to me of old, saying: "Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn You." ~ Jeremiah 31:3

    "Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh.  Is there anything too hard for Me?" ~ Jeremiah 32:37

I hope you all have a wonderful Friday!


1 comment:

Rebecca D said...

Love the verses... I too am hung up on spring colors. Let us know how the strawberry cake turns out... Yum!